VRSF Porsche 991 GT3 / 991.2 GT3 Race Headers
Developed in-house for the track and hand crafted from mandrel bent SS304 grade stainless steel, the VRSF Race Header offers increased horsepower and torque throughout the power band due by increasing the overall flow of the exhaust from the engine to the rest of your exhaust system. This upgraded system increases throttle response and dramatically enhances the sports car sound from your flat 6. Our CFD optimized, investment cast collector offers increased flow and scavenging properties which are normally found on a long tube header while lowering fabrication time which is passed onto the client. This unique VRSF design results in gains of up to 35 whp & 40 wtq when paired with BrenTuning’s race header tune/map.
Our exhaust system utilizes precision CNC machined flanges which are also constructed from billet 304 grade stainless steel. All VRSF products include a lifetime warranty as well as our “No Hassle” satisfaction guarantee (including fitment).
- Made from hand crafted, tig welded 304 grade stainless steel.
- Smooth radius bends to decrease turbulence and increase flow.
- 35 whp / 40 wtq gain when paired with BrenTuning header map.
- Simple bolt-on installation.
- CFD optimized, investment cast collector.
- CNC SS304 stainless steel flanges.
- VRSF Lifetime Warranty.
Fits the following Porsches
2014 – 2019 991 & 991.2 GT3, GT3 RS & 911R