In stock & ready to shipping!
We are proud to introduce our VRSF 3" catless downpipes for the N54 E90 & E92 335xi. These 3" downpipes are THE best bang for the buck mod available, with gains ranging from 25-30hp when tuned. By eliminating the restrictive catalytic converters in the factory downpipes, backpressure is reduced significantly which results in faster spool, an increase in power & a more aggressive exhaust note.
Our 3" downpipes are hand crafted from SS304 stainless steel and include a lifetime warranty & our "No Hassle" satisfaction guarantee. Grade 12 installation hardware and gaskets are included with purchase.
VRSF 3" N54 335xi Catless Downpipes:
- Made from mandrel bent, tig welded 3" Stainless Steel.
- Smooth radius bends to decrease turbulence and increase flow.
- CNC SS304 Stainless Steel Flanges.
- Gains from 25-30hp with tune.
- Gaskets & high quality grade 12 mounting hardware included.
- VRSF Lifetime Warranty.
NOTE: We've recently upgraded the mounting hardware on all our DP kits to grade 12 nuts and bolts. This hardware is a significant upgrade from our original grade 8 bolts at no additional cost.
Application: 2007-2011 BMW 335XI
Model Number: N54EX125
Independent Product Reviews:
- Fitment was amazingReview by Kienvu14
- I love my VRSF downpipes!!!Review by Maniac0908
My VRSF went in perfectly. No issues at all. And I have xi. They are also half the cost.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15347991&postcount=35 (Posted on 1/30/14)
- Fitment Was PerfectReview by #teambimmer
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14919353&postcount=8 (Posted on 11/4/13)
- Great power and the quickness in spool is addicting!Review by Ruca
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14622333&postcount=32 (Posted on 9/6/13)
- VRSF Catless DPs are awesomeReview by labedra
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14588707&postcount=23 (Posted on 9/6/13)
- Finally a quality company that sells quality products without the "BMW tax."Review by psmitty95
When I received the pipes I looked over the welds and they seemed very nice especially considering these were a test fit set, not a production set. The FMIC also looked very well constructed and came with everything needed to install.
After getting the car back today I did a few pulls on the way home and definitely noticed a difference. Boost was building up much faster than it did before and the car was pulling much harder up top. It was also nice to be able to do repeated back to back pulls without the car heatsoaking. The DP's also added a good amount of sound.
I was actually surprised at how much of a difference they made to the exhaust note since I have an E90 with secondary cats and resonators. They also made the turbo's much more audible then they were before and I can now hear them spool up even during normal driving.
http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17975&highlight=vrsf (Posted on 12/27/12)