We are proud to introduce our VRSF 3.5" Street Catback Exhaust for your N54 & N55 335i/xi. This 3.5" catback is THE best bang for the buck exhaust available. Our exhaust is made from the highest quality 304 grade stainless steel & utilizes gasket-free v-band flanges to ensure quick and easy installation as well as a leak free seal. By eliminating the restrictive catalytic converter in the factory catback, back pressure is reduced significantly which results in faster spool, and MORE POWER.
The VRSF 3.5" Street Exhaust merges the two downpipe connections into one 3.5" which shaves about 42 lbs of total weight over the OEM exhaust. At idle, the exhaust note is subtle and slightly louder than stock which transforms into a deep, distinctive note at wide open throttle due to our use of a single 3.5" primary.
VRSF 3.5" Street Catback Exhaust for E90/E92 N54 & N55
- Made from hand crafted, tig welded 3.5" stainless steel.
- 100% 304 grade stainless steel construction.
- Over 40lbs of weight savings over the stock exhaust!
- SS304 Stainless Steel V-Band design for quick and easy installation.
- Fully adjustable/replaceable tip design.
- Mandrel bent, smooth radius bends to decrease turbulence and increase flow.
- Gaskets & mounting hardware included.
- VRSF "No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty.
Application: 2007-2012 BMW 335i & 335xi
Model Number: N54EX200
- Perfect exhaustReview by E90gone
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15489147&postcount=241 (Posted on 2/24/14)
- Fitment is dead on, no hassle, bolt it up and go.Review by Yodaime
1. Fitment is dead on, no hassle, bolt it up and go.
2. Packaging was just absolutely nice, Everything had its own package
3. Hardware is there, everything. Nothing missing, everything you need.
4. Performance is naooo approved. aka flow,spool,throttle,smooth. perfect.
5. Sound, I've owned 20 exhausts and wow. It's a tamed beast and its ready to unleash by just a foot on the pedal. It's raw, it's not annoying loud., Drone? I've never heard such a thing in this exhaust. It's soothing and not crazy loud as everyone thinks it is. If I were to rate it 1 out of 10 as loudness, I'd give it 6-7ish. For a more noticeable tone and not a "look at this fool type of loud" . This is perfect for you. (Posted on 8/27/13)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL! VRSF 3" Cast Stainless Steel Catless Downpipes V2 N54 07-10 BMW 335i / 08-10 BMW 135i$289.99