Designed with 2.5″ mandrel bent polished aluminum piping and utilizing 3 ply fiber reinforced silicone couplers along with stainless steel t-bolt clamps, this intercooler kit is hands down one of the best bang for your buck modifications for your 1G DSM. The intercooler piping utilizes the shortest routing possible and comes flanged for a 1g DSM blow off valve and will also fit a Greddy Type-S or Type-RS blow off valve by drilling two holes.
This kit includes everything you need to upgrade from your factory side mount intercooler or current aftermarket front mount intercooler kit (included items listed below). We designed this to be a hassle free complete bolt on with only some slight trimming to the vehicles radiator core support to allow clearance for the upper & lower intercooler pipe.
The VRSF 1G FMIC was designed for any down facing turbo (50 Trim, FP Green, FP Red, Garret GT Series, ect..) but will fit any Mitsubishi (14b, 16g, 18g, 20g) with the use of our optional j-pipe.
- Included Items : Bar & Plate Intercooler, Upper & Intercooler Piping (2x), Silicone Couplers (4x), 2.5″ SS T-Bolt Clamps (7x), 2″ SS T-Bolt Clamps (1x)
- Intercooler Core: Bar & Plate
- Intercooler Core Dimensions: 24″x8″x3.5″
- Piping Material: Polished Mandrel Bent Aluminum
- Piping Size: 2.5″
- Couplers & Clamps: Black 3 Layer Fiber Reinforced Silicone Hoses & Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
Application: 1990 – 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse Turbo & Eagle Talon Turbo